OFX support

William D. Trumbly
My bank exports only OXF. I tried to import from with the menu selection
for OXF. An import window appears but is empty. I created a new account
hoping that that would kick start the load. Nothing seemed to work. What
am I missing.

I am using v1.8.9

BillT

Re: OFX support

Andrew Sackville-West
On Thu, 19 Jan 2006 00:00:41 -0500
"William D. Trumbly" <[hidden email]> wrote:

> My bank exports only OXF. I tried to import from with the menu selection
> for OXF. An import window appears but is empty. I created a new account
> hoping that that would kick start the load. Nothing seemed to work. What
> am I missing.
>
> I am using v1.8.9

there are many things that could go wrong here, so do the following and post results.

1) run from a terminal (x-term, gnome-terminal, whatever) so that we can see output generated by gnucash when trying to import.

2) provide a snippet of the OFX file you are trying to import. (obfuscate any personally compromising information).