OFX Import reads only the first transaction.

OFX Import reads only the first transaction.

Andrea Carpani
I've read through mailing lists but didn't find anything useful.
I'm trying to import a OFX file in gnucash, but the only transaction I
get is the first one. ofxdump shows me 100+ transactions.

Am I doing something wrong?

I'm using
gnucach-1.8.12
libofx-0.8.0

built from scratch in my gentoo.
Is there some debug I can enable to understand why?

Thanks.

--
Andrea Carpani <[hidden email]>

Re: OFX Import reads only the first transaction.

Andrea Carpani
Il giorno mer, 16-11-2005 alle 18:33 +0100, Andrea Carpani ha scritto:

> I've read through mailing lists but didn't find anything useful.
> I'm trying to import a OFX file in gnucash, but the only transaction I
> get is the first one. ofxdump shows me 100+ transactions.
>
> Am I doing something wrong?
>
> I'm using
> gnucach-1.8.12
> libofx-0.8.0
>
> built from scratch in my gentoo.
> Is there some debug I can enable to understand why?

I think I've got the problem: in my OFX file for each transaction
there's
a FITID which ofxdumd reports as "Financial institution's ID for this
transaction" and this value is always zero.

I think this should be an unique id number for each transaction: am I
wrong?

--
Andrea Carpani <[hidden email]>

Re: OFX Import reads only the first transaction.

Andrew Sackville-West
I don't do OFX imports, but I bet ou're right. see other thread on this
list "Generic Import Transaction Matcher empty" as they are discussing
this very issue witha possible resolution/.