Norwegian Bokmaal update

Tor Harald Thorland
Hello,

Here comes a Norwegian Bokmaal Update (The right filesize this time)
1390 strings done.

And an off-topic question.... I can't install a svn client here at work..
(need admin priv on windows) Have anyone seen some client wich will work
on a memory stick or something? Or is there any other ways to pull the
updated files from svn?

Thanks,
Tor Harald Thorland

nb.po.gz (60K) Download Attachment

Re: Norwegian Bokmaal update

Christian Stimming
Am Samstag, 17. Dezember 2005 18:16 schrieben Sie:
> Hello,
>
> Here comes a Norwegian Bokmaal Update (The right filesize this time)
> 1390 strings done.

Thanks a lot. Applied.

> And an off-topic question.... I can't install a svn client here at work..
> (need admin priv on windows) Have anyone seen some client wich will work
> on a memory stick or something? Or is there any other ways to pull the
> updated files from svn?

Single files can be retrieved by simply accessing the URL with a web browser,
e.g. http://svn.gnucash.org/repo/gnucash/trunk/po

Maybe someone else can point you to more client programs.

Christian