Norwegian Bokmaal Translation Update

Tor Harald Thorland
Updated Norwegian Bokmaal Translation
1064 out of 3407

Tor Harald Thorland

nb.po.gz (61K) Download Attachment

Re: Norwegian Bokmaal Translation Update

Christian Stimming
Applied. Thanks a lot.

By the way, you can now generate the most up-to-date translation template file
gnucash.pot by running in the top-level directory

  make pot

Regards,

Christian

Christian Stimming wrote:
> By the way, you can now generate the most up-to-date translation template file
> gnucash.pot by running in the top-level directory
>
>   make pot

So that will do the same thing as "make gnucash.pot" in the po directory.

Btw. is there any estimates/roadmap for the 2.0 release? I just wonder
according to when it would be latest opportunity to get the translation
included.
I know there is a lot of job going on so just some  rough estimate...

Tor Harald

Re: Norwegian Bokmaal Translation Update

Christian Stimming
Hi Tor Harald,

Am Sonntag, 4. Dezember 2005 13:38 schrieb Linux:
> > By the way, you can now generate the most up-to-date translation template
> > file gnucash.pot by running in the top-level directory
> >
> >   make pot
>
> So that will do the same thing as "make gnucash.pot" in the po directory.

It will additionally make sure that the strings from the scheme source files
are updated correctly, too, which "make gnucash.pot" doesn't do.

> Btw. is there any estimates/roadmap for the 2.0 release?

Give us another 2-3 weeks and we'll start discussing the 2.0 release roadmap
soon.

> I just wonder
> according to when it would be latest opportunity to get the translation
> included.
> I know there is a lot of job going on so just some  rough estimate...

Part of the 2.0 release roadmap will be a "string freeze" period of at least
4-6 weeks and a generous timeframe for all translation contributions. (My
current efforts to complete the German translation is meant to be a
proof-read of the english msgids and should identify places where the english
strings still need improvements.) Be assured that we will announce the
roadmap clearly and loudly once we're ready for that, but we are not yet
ready right now.

Christian