Non-working account

Phil Reynolds-11
I have an account on my file to keep track of Swedish cash I hold. It
has 1000 SEK showing in it at present. However, if I try to decrease
this by 973, no new balance shows.

Why would that happen? Using 2.6.4 from Debian stable.

--
Phil Reynolds
mail: [hidden email]

Re: Non-working account

Phil Reynolds-11
On Thu, 1 Sep 2016 12:08:44 +0100
Phil Reynolds <[hidden email]> wrote:

> I have an account on my file to keep track of Swedish cash I hold. It
> has 1000 SEK showing in it at present. However, if I try to decrease
> this by 973, no new balance shows.
>
> Why would that happen? Using 2.6.4 from Debian stable.

OK after reopening - so no real problem.

--
Phil Reynolds
mail: [hidden email]
Web: http://phil.tinsleyviaduct.com/

Re: Non-working account

Wm...
On Thu, 1 Sep 2016 12:12:43 +0100, in gmane.comp.gnome.apps.gnucash.user,
Phil Reynolds <[hidden email]> wrote:

> On Thu, 1 Sep 2016 12:08:44 +0100
> Phil Reynolds <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
>> I have an account on my file to keep track of Swedish cash I hold. It
>> has 1000 SEK showing in it at present. However, if I try to decrease
>> this by 973, no new balance shows.
>>
>> Why would that happen? Using 2.6.4 from Debian stable.

You'll get a lot more help if you use a more recent version. 2.6.4 is
sufficiently old (2014) that people will be scratching their heads trying
to remember what specific currency issues were extant way back then, I can
remember that there were some ...

> OK after reopening - so no real problem.

Closing and opening shouldn't be necessary.

--
Wm