Next stable 2.4.6 rather soon?

Christian Stimming-4
Dear all,

I propose to have the next stable release, 2.4.6, rather soon. There is
already a large collection of bugfixes in the 2.4 branch, and 2.4.5 is already
over 7 weeks ago.

@Phil: Do you have time for managing such a release these days? Or should this
be done by someone else? Thanks!

Best Regards,

Christian

Re: Next stable 2.4.6 rather soon?

Phil Longstaff
I won't have time this week or next weekend.

Phil

On Mon, 2011-05-23 at 21:30 +0200, Christian Stimming wrote:

> Dear all,
>
> I propose to have the next stable release, 2.4.6, rather soon. There is
> already a large collection of bugfixes in the 2.4 branch, and 2.4.5 is already
> over 7 weeks ago.
>
> @Phil: Do you have time for managing such a release these days? Or should this
> be done by someone else? Thanks!
>
> Best Regards,
>
> Christian

Re: Next stable 2.4.6 rather soon?

Christian Stimming-4
Ok, thanks. In that case I'd volunteer to handle the 2.4.6 release on the
upcoming weekend. I would tag SVN on Friday, May 27th, and do the file upload
over the weekend.

Regards,

Christian