Moving to another country

Ian Lewis-3
Hello everyone,

I will soon be moving to Japan for work and wanted to continue to track
and record expenses with Gnucash there in Japan. However, I'm not sure
of the best way to track this moving forward with different currency.
Should I just create a new file and start over? Maybe just enter the
opening balances and keep the old file for reference? Should I keep the
same file and create a new expense tree that records the expenses in the
different currency?

Anyway, I wanted to get the thoughts of those on the list as to what
they might do if in this situation and maintain the data in the best
way to be able to use Gnucash most effectively.

--
Ian Lewis
[hidden email]