Mortgage setup using druid

Jerry Criswell
On the second screen, where you tell it what the loan payment is, I enter
$558.44.  This is the principle, interest and escrow.  When I get to the
last screen, it appears to have calc'd the interest on the loan, used the
whole 558 as a principle payment, the calc'd amount as interest and
plus 122.17 for escrow.  The 558.44 is supposed to be p + i + e.  What am
I doing wrong?  A search on druid in the help document doesn't appear to
have anything on this druid.

gnucash v1.8.12 on dapper 6.06 64 bit.

JC

Re: Mortgage setup using druid

Jerry Criswell
On Fri, 25 Aug 2006 10:03:41 -0500, Jerry Criswell wrote:

> On the second screen, where you tell it what the loan payment is, I enter
> $558.44.  This is the principle, interest and escrow.  When I get to the
> last screen, it appears to have calc'd the interest on the loan, used the
> whole 558 as a principle payment, the calc'd amount as interest and
> plus 122.17 for escrow.  The 558.44 is supposed to be p + i + e.  What am
> I doing wrong?  A search on druid in the help document doesn't appear to
> have anything on this druid.
>
> gnucash v1.8.12 on dapper 6.06 64 bit.
>
> JC

Does anyone have a suggestion on this?