Month Recurring events and Weekends

Jason Ahrens
I have a number of monthly recurring events linked to a specific day of
the month (ie: the 25th). However, these do not happen if the 25th is a
weekend. Instead, it gets bumped to the next business day.

I am trying to find a way to set up the recurring event that is aware of
this. Currently, when the recurring event is created I am prompted each
time and if the due date is on a weekend I have to manually adjust.

I took a look both in the documentation on the website and the wiki, but
didn't seem to find much on recurring events other than that they exist
and some rationale behind the underlying architecture.

Thanks

Jason