Links time out

Michael Henry-2
This link just times out.

Re: Links time out

Dave H
All good for me :-)

On 1 January 2018 at 08:11, Michael Henry <[hidden email]> wrote:

> This link just times out.

Re: Links time out

Michael Henry-2
If it never worked for anyone it would have been addressed a long time ago.

I'm just Joe Blow with Comcast internet running Windows 10 and a Chrome
browser. And yes, everything else works fine; I have no issues with any
other website.

I get:
This site can’t be reached

*lists.gnucash.org <http://lists.gnucash.org>* refused to connect.

Try:

   - Checking the connection

ERR_CONNECTION_REFUSED

On Dec 31, 2017 2:35 PM, "Dave H" <[hidden email]> wrote:

> All good for me :-)
>
> On 1 January 2018 at 08:11, Michael Henry <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
>> This link just times out.

Re: Links time out

Greg Feneis
I tried the Web link you gave previously and it worked for me.

Try restarting your computer or delete your browser's history and or
cookies.  Otherwise, does somebody manage your computer or the Web sites
you visit? They might be preventing your access for some reason.

Kind regards, Greg Feneis
(Samsung Galaxy S5)

On Dec 31, 2017 5:26 PM, "Michael Henry" <[hidden email]> wrote:

> If it never worked for anyone it would have been addressed a long time ago.
>
> I'm just Joe Blow with Comcast internet running Windows 10 and a Chrome
> browser. And yes, everything else works fine; I have no issues with any
> other website.
>
> I get:
> This site can’t be reached
>
> *lists.gnucash.org <http://lists.gnucash.org>* refused to connect.
>
> Try:
>
>    - Checking the connection
>
> ERR_CONNECTION_REFUSED
>

> On Dec 31, 2017 2:35 PM, "Dave H" <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> > All good for me :-)
> >
> > On 1 January 2018 at 08:11, Michael Henry <[hidden email]> wrote:
> >
> >> This link just times out.

Re: Links time out

David Carlson-4
When I tried that link it took me to the server which suggested that I
probably really wanted to go to one of the lists that it services.

A few years ago I used to be using an IP address that was blacklisted for a
very dumb reason, but it caused several websites, for example Ancestry.com
to block me.

I do not know if there are still some cases of that type today.

David C

On Sun, Dec 31, 2017 at 8:31 PM, Greg Feneis <[hidden email]> wrote:

> I tried the Web link you gave previously and it worked for me.
>
> Try restarting your computer or delete your browser's history and or
> cookies.  Otherwise, does somebody manage your computer or the Web sites
> you visit? They might be preventing your access for some reason.
>
> Kind regards, Greg Feneis
> (Samsung Galaxy S5)
>

> On Dec 31, 2017 5:26 PM, "Michael Henry" <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> > If it never worked for anyone it would have been addressed a long time
> ago.
> >
> > I'm just Joe Blow with Comcast internet running Windows 10 and a Chrome
> > browser. And yes, everything else works fine; I have no issues with any
> > other website.
> >
> > I get:
> > This site can’t be reached
> >
> > *lists.gnucash.org <http://lists.gnucash.org>* refused to connect.
> >
> > Try:
> >
> >    - Checking the connection
> >
> > ERR_CONNECTION_REFUSED
> >

> > On Dec 31, 2017 2:35 PM, "Dave H" <[hidden email]> wrote:
> >
> > > All good for me :-)

Re: Links time out

Michael Henry-2
I could start flushing caches, etc, but first I'd like to say that I get
exactly the same responses on my Android LG3 using Chrome.

Anyhow, I was just trying to get to that site as a first step to figure out
to get help on gnucash not importing my quicken 2017 export file.

_Michael

Michael Henry <[hidden email]> writes:

> If it never worked for anyone it would have been addressed a long time ago.
>
> I'm just Joe Blow with Comcast internet running Windows 10 and a Chrome
> browser. And yes, everything else works fine; I have no issues with any
> other website.
>
> I get:
> This site can’t be reached
>
> *lists.gnucash.org <http://lists.gnucash.org>* refused to connect.
>
> Try:
>
>    - Checking the connection
>
> ERR_CONNECTION_REFUSED

Are you still having this problem?
If so, what is your IP Address?  (google whatsmyip if you don't know)
What OS & Browser are you using?
And finally, what do you get from "traceroute lists.gnucash.org"?