Just checking

AverageGuy
I sent an email to the list almost 5 hours ago and haven't seen it yet.  Do we not get copies of our emails any longer?

Jim.

Liz

Re: Just checking

Liz
On Wed, 1 Feb 2006 07:02, Jim Lynch wrote:
> I sent an email to the list almost 5 hours ago and haven't seen it yet.  Do
> we not get copies of our emails any longer?
>
> Jim.

They have both arrived.
Check your message settings by going to
(from the bottom of the mail) and ensuring you have got the setting 'receive
copies of own mail' set as you desire.
lzi

--
        COONDOG MEMORY
        (heard in Rutledge, Missouri, about eighteen years ago)

Now, this dog is for sale, and she can not only follow a trail twice as
old as the average dog can, but she's got a pretty good memory to boot.
For instance, last week this old boy who lives down the road from me, and
is forever stinkmouthing my hounds, brought some city fellow around to
try out ol' Sis here.  So I turned her out south of the house and she made
two or three big swings back and forth across the edge of the woods, set
back her head, bayed a couple of times, cut straight through the woods,
come to a little clearing, jumped about three foot straight up in the air,
run to the other side, and commenced to letting out a racket like she had
something treed.  We went over there with our flashlights and shone them
up in the tree but couldn't catch no shine offa coon's eyes, and my
neighbor sorta indicated that ol' Sis might be a little crazy, `cause she
stood right to the tree and kept singing up into it.  So I pulled off my
coat and climbed up into the branches, and sure enough, there was a coon
skeleton wedged in between a couple of branches about twenty foot up.
Now as I was saying, she can follow a pretty old trail, but this fellow
was still calling her crazy or touched `cause she had hopped up in the
air while she was crossing the clearing, until I reminded him that the
Hawkins' had a fence across there about five years back.  Now, this dog
is for sale.
                -- News that stayed News: Ten Years of Coevolution Quarterly

Re: Just checking

Quoting Jim Lynch <[hidden email]>:

> I sent an email to the list almost 5 hours ago and haven't seen it yet.  Do
> we not get copies of our emails any longer?

You should get a copy, unless it hasn't made it to the list, yet.
Gmail has some problems making it through the sender-verify + greylist
procedures.  So your first email is usually delayed.  Subsequent emails
usually get accepted.