Install Online Price Retrieval

randix
Can someone advise where do I find the referenced "start menu item"; where
do I find the referenced "GnuCash group"???????  I'm running Windows 7...

"...use the start menu item "Install Online Price Retrieval" from the
GnuCash group..."

Re: Install Online Price Retrieval

Derek Atkins-3
Start -> All Programs -> GnuCash -> ....

-derek

Sent from my HTC smartphone

Re: Install Online Price Retrieval

David Carlson
On 12/22/2012 7:35 PM, [hidden email] wrote:

> Can someone advise where do I find the referenced "start menu item"; where
> do I find the referenced "GnuCash group"???????  I'm running Windows 7...
>
> "...use the start menu item "Install Online Price Retrieval" from the
> GnuCash group..."

That is the Windows Start menu under the Start icon in the lower left
corner of your main screen in Windows versions before Windows 8.

Scroll through the program groups "All Programs" to GnuCash.  The
Install button is in that group

Your Welcome

David C

0xDC7C8BF3.asc (1K) Download Attachment