How to limit the number of message threads to once or twice a day?

How to limit the number of message threads to once or twice a day?

GnuCash - User mailing list
I'm seeing way too many threads from the gnucash-user thread, sometimes
as many as six a day.  How can I change the feeds to only once or twice
a day and in a threaded manner, instead of each individual message with
the included repetition of original message?

Re: How to limit the number of message threads to once or twice a day?

John Ralls-2