How to delete wrong message?

hdbender-2
After writing the title in the "subject box" I pressed "enter" and the message was posted already. I tried to erase it, but I cannot find any button where I can do this. Somebody can tell me? Thank you in advance and regards - hdbender

Re: How to delete wrong message?

Josh Sled
On Thu, 2006-09-14 at 06:43 -0700, hdbender wrote:
> After writing the title in the "subject box" I pressed "enter" and the
> message was posted already. I tried to erase it, but I cannot find any
> button where I can do this. Somebody can tell me? Thank you in advance and
> regards - hdbender

This is the gnucash-devel emailing list, not a web forum.

You can't delete the message, as it's now sitting in various inboxes and
`gnucash-devel` folders on people's machines.

--
...jsled
http://asynchronous.org/ - `a=jsled; b=asynchronous.org; echo ${a}@${b}`