How do I import OFX files?????

12

Re: How do I import OFX files????? Success!!!!!!

Robert Smits

After David looked at my statement the bank sent, and asked what version of
libofx was installed, I saw none was installed. Libofx4 WAS installed. Yast
told me I had libofx available, so I installed it and then I could see
transactions in the generic matching window!

At long last!  Thanks very much, everyone!

Bob.
--
Robert Smits Email [hidden email]

Who Creates OpneSuSE GnuCash RPMs

Robert Smits
Now that I have everything working, does anyone know who I should talk to at
OpenSuSE about their RPMs for GnuCash?

Thanks, Bob

--
Bob Smits [hidden email]

Re: Who Creates OpneSuSE GnuCash RPMs

Philip Tait-4
Would submitting a bug be appropriate for this issue?

http://en.opensuse.org/Submitting_Bug_Reports

Philip

On Fri, 2010-03-12 at 11:33 -0800, Robert Smits wrote:
> Now that I have everything working, does anyone know who I should talk to at
> OpenSuSE about their RPMs for GnuCash?
>
> Thanks, Bob

12