HBCI preferences are not saved

Christian Stimming
I have a problem with the preferences of the import-export/hbci module -- they
are simply not saved at all.

To reproduce, but only if you compiled with --enable-hbci:

Click Edit->Preferences. Click the "Online Banking" tab. There are two
checkbox preferences for the HBCI module, and they are deactivated both.
Activate one of them, e.g. "Remember PIN". Click close. Click
Edit->Preferences to open this dialog again. Voila, the checkbox is
deactivated again.

Any ideas or pointers? Somehow related to the registration of preferences keys
or something like that?

Christian

Re: HBCI preferences are not saved

David Hampton-2
On Thu, 2005-12-22 at 22:29 +0100, Christian Stimming wrote:
> I have a problem with the preferences of the import-export/hbci module -- they
> are simply not saved at all.

Fixed.