Gnucash.org SF link...

Stewart Wright
Hi,

I've just decided to upgrade to the 1.8.12 release and the SourceForge
link on the gnucash.org front page seems to be broken.

I'm not sure if it is a SourceForge issue or a typo on the main page.

The front page links to:

   http://download.sourceforge.net/gnucash/

when SourceForge seems to prefer

   http://prdownloads.sourceforge.net/gnucash
          ==        =

As I said, I'm not sure if this is a SF issue at the moment, or not.

Cheers,

S.

Re: Gnucash.org SF link...

Neil Williams-2
On Thursday 27 October 2005 5:30 pm, Stewart V. Wright wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I've just decided to upgrade to the 1.8.12 release and the SourceForge
> link on the gnucash.org front page seems to be broken.

It's old - it should reference the prdownloads subdomain.

> when SourceForge seems to prefer
>
>    http://prdownloads.sourceforge.net/gnucash

> As I said, I'm not sure if this is a SF issue at the moment, or not.

AFAICT, it's a gnucash issue. The link is broken, unfortunately, I don't have
access to fix it but hopefully one of the developers with access will be able
to update it to:
http://prdownloads.sourceforge.net/gnucash/gnucash-1.8.12.tar.gz?download

--

Neil Williams

Re: Gnucash.org SF link...

Stewart Wright

* Neil Williams <[hidden email]> [051028 15:26]:
> > I've just decided to upgrade to the 1.8.12 release and the SourceForge
> > link on the gnucash.org front page seems to be broken.
>
> It's old - it should reference the prdownloads subdomain.

OK.  Glad to know it's not necessarily me.

For reference I've added it to the Bugzilla: Bug # 320125.

Cheers,

S.