Gnucash and Mac OS X support!!!

John W Palmer
I am using Mac OSX Tiger. I went through what I thought was a
successful installation of Gnucash using Fink, however when I run the
X11 terminal command: sw/bin/gnucash I get  "no such file or
directory". I can't seem to find where Fink installed the
application. Any suggestions?

Thanks
John

Re: Gnucash and Mac OS X support!!!

Neil Williams-2
On Thursday 26 January 2006 12:16 pm, John W Palmer wrote:
> I am using Mac OSX Tiger. I went through what I thought was a
> successful installation of Gnucash using Fink, however when I run the
> X11 terminal command: sw/bin/gnucash

Start with a forward slash - i.e. look in the root directory, not the local
one:

/sw/bin/gnucash

> I get  "no such file or
> directory". I can't seem to find where Fink installed the
> application.

/sw/bin/

> Any suggestions?

Start every fink-related location with: