Gnucash News RSS feed

Ian Lewis-3
Greetings,
I wanted to let you guys know that the gnucash news RSS feed on the
website doesn't parse in my reader. I get errors saying

"This file is no a valid XML File. Error on line 146: The entity
"ugrave" was referenced, but not declared."

looks like a there are some undeclared entities in the description
from a news item from 2003.

--
Ian Lewis
[hidden email]

Re: Gnucash News RSS feed

Derek Atkins
Ian Lewis <[hidden email]> writes:

> Greetings,
> I wanted to let you guys know that the gnucash news RSS feed on the
> website doesn't parse in my reader. I get errors saying
>
> "This file is no a valid XML File. Error on line 146: The entity
> "ugrave" was referenced, but not declared."
>
> looks like a there are some undeclared entities in the description
>>From a news item from 2003.

We have bigger fish to fry with the gnucash website..  Once we
get the new site in place with the ability to actually modify
the content, then we can worry about the rss feed.

Stay tuned.