GnuCash v2.4 Release Date?

DenverJim
Wiki site release date was July 18th for v2.4.  I did a search and didn't see any posts related to an updated date for release.  I've been holding off installing in order to get the new stable release.  I had issues with 2.2.9 using aqbanking crashing when trying to set it up.  When is the expected release date for v2.4?  Thanks.

Re: GnuCash v2.4 Release Date?

Phil Longstaff
On Tue, 2010-07-20 at 07:20 -0700, DenverJim wrote:
> Wiki site release date was July 18th for v2.4.  I did a search and didn't see
> any posts related to an updated date for release.  I've been holding off
> installing in order to get the new stable release.  I had issues with 2.2.9
> using aqbanking crashing when trying to set it up.  When is the expected
> release date for v2.4?  Thanks.

Those were, unfortunately, only tentative dates (though the wiki doesn't
say that).  I don't know the final date for 2.4 but will be another
month or so.

Phil