GnuCash 2.0 and Budgets

Mark Phillips
I am a new user GnuCash. I read some posts on the GNuCash web site that
indicated that there would be a budgeting module in version 2.0. I installed
version 2.0.1 on my Debian system, but did not find a menu item for budgets.

Were budgets removed from version 2.0?

Will they be added in at a later date?

Is there a separate downloadable module for budgeting?

Thanks!
--
Mark Phillips
Phillips Marketing, Inc

Re: GnuCash 2.0 and Budgets

Chris Shoemaker
On Wed, Aug 16, 2006 at 04:42:56PM -0700, Mark Phillips wrote:
> I am a new user GnuCash. I read some posts on the GNuCash web site that
> indicated that there would be a budgeting module in version 2.0. I installed
> version 2.0.1 on my Debian system, but did not find a menu item for budgets.

File->New->Budget.

-chris

Re: GnuCash 2.0 and Budgets

Mark Phillips
Chris,

Sheesh...couldn't it have been made a little harder so I wouldn't feel so
dumb! ;-)

Thanks!

Mark

--