Quantcast

Get Quotes doesn't work

Oleg Linkin
Hello. I try to use GnuCash and I need to retrieve currencies quotes but
nothing happened when I click on "Get Quotes".
But gnc-fq-dump return valid result.
$ gnc-fq-dump currency USD BYN
1 USD = 1.89 BYN

Thx for your help

Re: Get Quotes doesn't work

David Carlson-4
What do you mean by 'nothing happened'?  Were you able to see both of the
currencies in the price database? Have you entered any daily prices
manually?  Are you using GnuCah release 2.6.16?  Which currency is your
default?

David C

On Wed, May 17, 2017 at 12:45 AM, Oleg Linkin <[hidden email]>
wrote:

> Hello. I try to use GnuCash and I need to retrieve currencies quotes but
> nothing happened when I click on "Get Quotes".
> But gnc-fq-dump return valid result.
> $ gnc-fq-dump currency USD BYN
> 1 USD = 1.89 BYN
>
> Thx for your help

Re: Get Quotes doesn't work

Oleg Linkin
1) I mean there is no changes in currensies quotes and my Price Editor is
different from Price Editor from docs
2) I have added 2 currencies and can see them. Both of them have source:
user:price-editor.(see attached image)
3) I'm using 2.6.15-r1 (last version in gentoo)
4) My default currency is BYN

> What do you mean by 'nothing happened'?  Were you able to see both of the
> currencies in the price database? Have you entered any daily prices
> manually?  Are you using GnuCah release 2.6.16?  Which currency is your
> default?
>
> David C
>
> On Wed, May 17, 2017 at 12:45 AM, Oleg Linkin <[hidden email]
> > wrote:
>
>> Hello. I try to use GnuCash and I need to retrieve currencies quotes but
>> nothing happened when I click on "Get Quotes".
>> But gnc-fq-dump return valid result.
>> $ gnc-fq-dump currency USD BYN
>> 1 USD = 1.89 BYN
>>
>> Thx for your help

Screenshot_20170517_213209.png (65K) Download Attachment

Re: Get Quotes doesn't work

Oleg Linkin
And yes - first prices I set myself