[GNC] right click doesn't work

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
4 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

[GNC] right click doesn't work

GnuCash - User mailing list
right click doesn't work
Mac OS Mojave V:3.4 Build ID: 3.4+ (2018-12-30)

Best regards,
Sergei
_______________________________________________
gnucash-user mailing list
[hidden email]
To update your subscription preferences or to unsubscribe:
https://lists.gnucash.org/mailman/listinfo/gnucash-user
If you are using Nabble or Gmane, please see https://wiki.gnucash.org/wiki/Mailing_Lists for more information.
-----
Please remember to CC this list on all your replies.
You can do this by using Reply-To-List or Reply-All.
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: [GNC] right click doesn't work

John Ralls


> On Mar 31, 2019, at 5:07 PM, Sergei Aleinikov via gnucash-user <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> right click doesn't work
> Mac OS Mojave V:3.4 Build ID: 3.4+ (2018-12-30)

Doesn't work where?

It works fine for me every where I've tried, both as double-tap on my Mid-2014 Mac Book Pro and as right-click with my ancient Logitech Mouse on my late 2013 Mac Pro, both running MacOS 10.14.4.

Regards,
John Ralls
_______________________________________________
gnucash-user mailing list
[hidden email]
To update your subscription preferences or to unsubscribe:
https://lists.gnucash.org/mailman/listinfo/gnucash-user
If you are using Nabble or Gmane, please see https://wiki.gnucash.org/wiki/Mailing_Lists for more information.
-----
Please remember to CC this list on all your replies.
You can do this by using Reply-To-List or Reply-All.
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: [GNC] right click doesn't work

John Ralls
Thanks for following up, but please remember to copy the list.

Regards,
John Ralls

> On Apr 1, 2019, at 8:26 AM, Sergei Aleinikov <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> I did update it to the newer version 3.5, now it’s working. Thanks.
>
> _______________
> Best regards,
> Sergei Aleinikov
>
> On Apr 1, 2019, at 8:44 AM, John Ralls <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
>>
>>
>>> On Mar 31, 2019, at 5:07 PM, Sergei Aleinikov via gnucash-user <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>>
>>> right click doesn't work
>>> Mac OS Mojave V:3.4 Build ID: 3.4+ (2018-12-30)
>>
>> Doesn't work where?
>>
>> It works fine for me every where I've tried, both as double-tap on my Mid-2014 Mac Book Pro and as right-click with my ancient Logitech Mouse on my late 2013 Mac Pro, both running MacOS 10.14.4.
>>
>> Regards,
>> John Ralls

_______________________________________________
gnucash-user mailing list
[hidden email]
To update your subscription preferences or to unsubscribe:
https://lists.gnucash.org/mailman/listinfo/gnucash-user
If you are using Nabble or Gmane, please see https://wiki.gnucash.org/wiki/Mailing_Lists for more information.
-----
Please remember to CC this list on all your replies.
You can do this by using Reply-To-List or Reply-All.
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: [GNC] Upgrade Links (was Re: right click doesn't work)

John Ralls
Never email developers directly unless expressly invited to do so. Always use the mailing lists.
Also don't hijack threads. When you have a new topic use a new email, not a reply.

The download links are in the announcement and the latest is always in the top box at https://www.gnucash.org.

Regards,
John Ralls

> On Apr 1, 2019, at 8:39 AM, Thomas Rohde <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> My Mac won’t upgrade. Is there a link
>
> On Mon, 01 Apr 2019 at 17:38, John Ralls <[hidden email]> wrote:
> Thanks for following up, but please remember to copy the list.
>
> Regards,
> John Ralls
>
> > On Apr 1, 2019, at 8:26 AM, Sergei Aleinikov <[hidden email]> wrote:
> >
> > I did update it to the newer version 3.5, now it’s working. Thanks.
> >
> > _______________
> > Best regards,
> > Sergei Aleinikov
> >
> > On Apr 1, 2019, at 8:44 AM, John Ralls <[hidden email]> wrote:
> >
> >>
> >>
> >>> On Mar 31, 2019, at 5:07 PM, Sergei Aleinikov via gnucash-user <[hidden email]> wrote:
> >>>
> >>> right click doesn't work
> >>> Mac OS Mojave V:3.4 Build ID: 3.4+ (2018-12-30)
> >>
> >> Doesn't work where?
> >>
> >> It works fine for me every where I've tried, both as double-tap on my Mid-2014 Mac Book Pro and as right-click with my ancient Logitech Mouse on my late 2013 Mac Pro, both running MacOS 10.14.4.
> >>
> >> Regards,
> >> John Ralls
>
> _______________________________________________
> gnucash-user mailing list
> [hidden email]
> To update your subscription preferences or to unsubscribe:
> https://lists.gnucash.org/mailman/listinfo/gnucash-user
> If you are using Nabble or Gmane, please see https://wiki.gnucash.org/wiki/Mailing_Lists for more information.
> -----
> Please remember to CC this list on all your replies.
> You can do this by using Reply-To-List or Reply-All.
> --
> Sent from Gmail Mobile

_______________________________________________
gnucash-user mailing list
[hidden email]
To update your subscription preferences or to unsubscribe:
https://lists.gnucash.org/mailman/listinfo/gnucash-user
If you are using Nabble or Gmane, please see https://wiki.gnucash.org/wiki/Mailing_Lists for more information.
-----
Please remember to CC this list on all your replies.
You can do this by using Reply-To-List or Reply-All.