[GNC] reconciling statement

James Williams
I am using Linux PCLOS KDE as my OS. When I am reconciling my bank
statement, if my mouse pointer stays in the Funds Out section the slide bar
covers up the cents area of the check amount. It doesn't make a difference
how big I make the window. Disconcerting to say the least. Can some space
be added between the amount of the transaction and the slide bar?
Thanks,
Harold

Re: [GNC] reconciling statement

Geert Janssens-4
This was an issue in gnucash 3.0 and fixed for gnucash 3.2.

You can check with your distro to learn when this version will become available or build it yourself.

James Williams <[hidden email]> schreef op 7 juli 2018 16:51:36 CEST:

>I am using Linux PCLOS KDE as my OS. When I am reconciling my bank
>statement, if my mouse pointer stays in the Funds Out section the slide
>bar
>covers up the cents area of the check amount. It doesn't make a
>difference
>how big I make the window. Disconcerting to say the least. Can some
>space
>be added between the amount of the transaction and the slide bar?
>Thanks,
>Harold
>If you are using Nabble or Gmane, please see
>https://wiki.gnucash.org/wiki/Mailing_Lists for more information.
>-----

Sent from my smartphone. Please excuse my brevity.

Re: [GNC] reconciling statement

Richard Ullger-2
Hi Geert,

On 10/07/18 07:20, Geert Janssens wrote:
> This was an issue in gnucash 3.0 and fixed for gnucash 3.2.
>
> You can check with your distro to learn when this version will become available or build it yourself.
>
> Regards,
>
> Geert

As of Build ID: git 3.2-26-g38748f20f+ (2018-07-09), this issue is not
fixed.

When the reconciliation contains more transactions than will fit in the
window and the mouse pointer enters the window, a vertical scroll bar is
displayed. The scroll bar covers the fractional part of the transaction
amount. Where you have several transactions with the same integer
amount, you have to keep the mouse pointer still or move it out of the
window to determine which transaction line it is you require. It can
take up to two seconds for the scroll bar to disappear making the
reconciliation process very tedious.

Perhaps you could add a blank column to provide space for the scroll bar
when it is displayed.

Regards,

Richard.

> James Williams <[hidden email]> schreef op 7 juli 2018 16:51:36 CEST:
>> I am using Linux PCLOS KDE as my OS. When I am reconciling my bank
>> statement, if my mouse pointer stays in the Funds Out section the slide
>> bar
>> covers up the cents area of the check amount. It doesn't make a
>> difference
>> how big I make the window. Disconcerting to say the least. Can some
>> space
>> be added between the amount of the transaction and the slide bar?
>> Thanks,
>> Harold

Re: [GNC] reconciling statement

James Williams