[GNC] reconcile column

hal

[GNC] reconcile column

hal
I was reconciling my bank account and it didn't reconcile. I could see the
amount that it was off from reconciling so I clicked on the y in the
reconcile column of a transaction that matched the amount that I was off to
see if that would change my reconciliation. The y changed to a c. It turned
out that particular transaction should have a y in the reconciliation
column. How do I get it back to being reconciled?

Re: [GNC] reconcile column

Adrien Monteleone-2
I think the ā€˜yā€™ is only possible by going through the reconcile process in GnuCash. If a ā€˜cā€™ is there, when you click reconcile, it will automatically be checked as cleared. Simply click the reconcile button and go through it again. Likely the only transaction not reconciled is that one.