[GNC] printing from version 3.2

Chris Roy-Smith
Hi,

up until there was an update to gnucash v3.2 I had no problems printing,
as all available printers were listed in the print dialogue.

After the update to 3.2, I only get the option to print to file, or lpt.
Printing to file works exactly as I would expect. However, printing to
lpt appears to do nothing. The is an input field labeled "Command
line:", and "lpt" is already in this field.

How am I supposed to print (to a printer)?

All hints gratefully received

Chris Roy-Smith