[GNC] print check register

Chris Tsuji
   Hi
   hopefully someone can help me.
   I would like to print by check register from July 1, 2017 to June 30,
   2018
   How do i do this?
   Thanks in advance.
   Chris Tsuji
   San Jose

Re: [GNC] print check register

Adrien Monteleone-2
Chris,

Try Reports>Account Report while viewing the checking account register, then print the result.

> Chris Tsuji ctsuji at cheerful.com
> Tue Jul 3 23:07:58 EDT 2018
>
>    Hi
>    hopefully someone can help me.
>    I would like to print by check register from July 1, 2017 to June 30,
>    2018
>    How do i do this?
>    Thanks in advance.
>    Chris Tsuji
>    San Jose

Re: [GNC] print check register

David Carlson-4
Remember to filter the register display to the desired range of time
 first.

David C