[GNC] gnucash freezing

GnuCash - User mailing list
Upgraded to ubuntu 18.4 on laptop dell xps m150, and gnucash works erraticaly. Installed gnucash windows 7 version 3.1, and it did notwork at all on my windows dell. downgraded to 2.6.21, same problem.

Any suggestions?

Thanks, Varda

Varda Rotenberg

Re: [GNC] gnucash freezing

Frank H. Ellenberger-3
Hi Varda,

Am 04.06.2018 um 01:51 schrieb Varda Rotenberg via gnucash-user:
> Upgraded to ubuntu 18.4 on laptop dell xps m150, and gnucash works erraticaly. Installed gnucash windows 7 version 3.1, and it did notwork at all on my windows dell. downgraded to 2.6.21, same problem.

Which Problem?

> Any suggestions?

Please see
https://wiki.gnucash.org/wiki/FAQ#Troubleshooting_and_Improvements

> Thanks, Varda
>

> Varda Rotenberg
> [hidden email]

Regards
Frank

Re: [GNC] gnucash freezing

It does not work on windows 7. Neither download of gnucash.

Am 04.06.2018 um 01:51 schrieb Varda Rotenberg via gnucash-user:
> Upgraded to ubuntu 18.4 on laptop dell xps m150, and gnucash works erraticaly. Installed gnucash windows 7 version 3.1, and it did notwork at all on my windows dell. downgraded to 2.6.21, same problem.

Which Problem?

> Any suggestions?

Please see
https://wiki.gnucash.org/wiki/FAQ#Troubleshooting_and_Improvements

> Thanks, Varda
>

> Varda Rotenberg
> [hidden email]

Regards
Frank

Re: [GNC] gnucash freezing

David Carlson-4
How " does not work on windows 7. Neither download of gnucash. "

Exactly what does happen?  Do you see an error message? which of the
operating systems are you describing?  Ubuntu requires a different download
than Windows, and 18.04 is very new.  Some programs might not work on that
release.  Not sure which version of GnuCash has been packaged for
Ubuntu18.04.

David C

On Fri, Jun 8, 2018 at 10:26 PM, varda241 via gnucash-user <
[hidden email]> wrote:

> It does not work on windows 7. Neither download of gnucash.

Re: [GNC] gnucash freezing

Dennis Powless
Thought it still is 2.6.x still... last I looked.

Sent from my iPhone

> On Jun 9, 2018, at 1:36 AM, David Carlson <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> How " does not work on windows 7. Neither download of gnucash. "
>
> Exactly what does happen?  Do you see an error message? which of the
> operating systems are you describing?  Ubuntu requires a different download
> than Windows, and 18.04 is very new.  Some programs might not work on that
> release.  Not sure which version of GnuCash has been packaged for
> Ubuntu18.04.
>
> David C
>
> On Fri, Jun 8, 2018 at 10:26 PM, varda241 via gnucash-user <
> [hidden email]> wrote:
>

>> It does not work on windows 7. Neither download of gnucash.
>>

>> Sent from my Verizon, Samsung Galaxy smartphone

Re: [GNC] gnucash freezing

No error massege, it not entring data at all on windows. It does work on desktop dell 960.