[GNC] export style sheet

Nick Coe
Hi,

I am using Gnucash 2.6.19 on a computer running Ubuntu 18.04 and am
starting to transfer my files to a different computer running the same
operating system.  I have the main file transferred OK so I can see all
my transactions.

What I need help with is transferring an Invoice Style Sheet I created,
as I can't seem to find where it lives.

Can you help with this?

Thanks,
Nick.

Re: [GNC] export style sheet

Geert Janssens-4
Op donderdag 9 augustus 2018 09:27:34 CEST schreef Nick Coe:

> Hi,
>
> I am using Gnucash 2.6.19 on a computer running Ubuntu 18.04 and am
> starting to transfer my files to a different computer running the same
> operating system.  I have the main file transferred OK so I can see all
> my transactions.
>
> What I need help with is transferring an Invoice Style Sheet I created,
> as I can't seem to find where it lives.
>
> Can you help with this?

This link should help you find where all your files live:
https://wiki.gnucash.org/wiki/FAQ#Q:_How_do_I_backup_my_GC_environment.
2C_including_preferences.3F