[GNC-dev] code.gnucash.org down?

Tommy Trussell
I presume this message won't go through (assuming it's hosted at the same
place) but I am unable to load wiki.gnucash.org.

www.gnucash.org is working at the moment.

Re: [GNC-dev] code.gnucash.org down?

Derek Atkins-3
Indeed,
There was a network outage that took out my whole network.
It's back now, email is now flowing, and the wiki should be back online.
The gnucash website is hosted elsewhere and was not affected.
Sorry for the inconvenience.
-derek

On Thu, October 10, 2019 4:35 pm, Tommy Trussell wrote:
> I presume this message won't go through (assuming it's hosted at the same
> place) but I am unable to load wiki.gnucash.org.
>
> www.gnucash.org is working at the moment.

       Derek Atkins                 617-623-3745