[GNC-dev] bad link on download webpage

David Carlson-4
near the bottom of the page <
https://www.gnucash.org/download.phtml#distribution>
the paragraph pointing to the building instructions just before the Source
Code title is correct, but the link in following paragraph after the Source
Code title is incorrect.  I suspect only one of those paragraphs was
intended to survive.

David C

Re: [GNC-dev] bad link on download webpage

John Ralls-2

> On Jan 1, 2019, at 3:39 PM, David Carlson <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> near the bottom of the page <
> https://www.gnucash.org/download.phtml#distribution>
> the paragraph pointing to the building instructions just before the Source
> Code title is correct, but the link in following paragraph after the Source
> Code title is incorrect.  I suspect only one of those paragraphs was
> intended to survive.

I suspect the same, so I removed the second one. Thanks.