[GNC-dev] Windows installation size, nightly

[GNC-dev] Windows installation size, nightly

cicko
FYI, a couple of days ago the installation size for Windows nightlies jumped
from 95 to 157 MB. A significant increase for what I hoped were the new
features. ;)
Just a quick question on whether this was intentional and/or if the size can
be brought back down again.

https://imgur.com/Uga1ckd

Cheers

--
Sent from: http://gnucash.1415818.n4.nabble.com/GnuCash-Dev-f1435356.html

Re: [GNC-dev] Windows installation size, nightly

Geert Janssens-4
Indeed. This is because from that point on the documentation ships with images
again. They have been missing for a while.