[GNC-dev] Test

Derek Atkins-3
Testing mailman...
       Derek Atkins                 617-623-3745
Liz

Re: [GNC-dev] Test

Liz
On Sun, 03 Feb 2019 21:21:22 -0500
Derek Atkins <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Testing mailman...
> -derek

It's fine, the spam is arriving in a normal fashion.

Thanks for the efforts you are making to keep all running.

Liz

Re: [GNC-dev] Test

Derek Atkins-3
The mailman output queue got hung up during the upgrades and mail was being
received but not sent.  I restarted the queue runners and mail started
flowing, but it took a while to clear out the queue.
The queue was empty when I went to bed.

-derek
Sent using my mobile device. Please excuse any typos.