[GNC-dev] Problems with Mailman?

Adrien Monteleone-2
I’ve had two messages today fail with 504 5.5.2 error: Helo command rejected: need fully-qualified hostname

This happened once with a user message and another sent to both user and devel.

Resending was successful however,

Re: [GNC-dev] Problems with Mailman?

Derek Atkins-3
More likely a DNS hiccup where it couldn't resolve your IP address back to
a FQDN.  This error comes from postfix, not mailman.

-derek

On Mon, October 1, 2018 3:33 pm, Adrien Monteleone wrote:

> I’ve had two messages today fail with 504 5.5.2 error: Helo command
> rejected: need fully-qualified hostname
>
> This happened once with a user message and another sent to both user and
> devel.
>
> Resending was successful however,
>
> Regards,
> Adrien

       Derek Atkins                 617-623-3745