[GNC-dev] Delete WIki pages

GnuCash - Dev mailing list
Hello,

Someone above my pay grade should delete:

https://wiki.gnucash.org/wiki/Upgrade_from_1.8.9_to_1.8.10_and_HBCI_online_banking_support <https://wiki.gnucash.org/wiki/Upgrade_from_1.8.9_to_1.8.10_and_HBCI_online_banking_support>
https://wiki.gnucash.org/wiki/Talk:GAAP <https://wiki.gnucash.org/wiki/Talk:GAAP>

In addition, please remove the following line from the base wiki page (which appears five lines from the end):

"* [[Upgrade from 1.8.9 to 1.8.10 and HBCI online banking support]]”

I’m pretty sure no one is in need of this information at this time.

Re: [GNC-dev] Delete WIki pages

Geert Janssens-4
Thanks for bringing this up. I have removed the obsolete pages although I
doubt I'm paid more than you for doing so ;)

Geert

Op zaterdag 13 oktober 2018 11:27:24 CEST schreef David T. via gnucash-devel:

> Hello,
>
> Someone above my pay grade should delete:
>
> https://wiki.gnucash.org/wiki/Upgrade_from_1.8.9_to_1.8.10_and_HBCI_online_b
> anking_support
> <https://wiki.gnucash.org/wiki/Upgrade_from_1.8.9_to_1.8.10_and_HBCI_online
> _banking_support> https://wiki.gnucash.org/wiki/Talk:GAAP
> <https://wiki.gnucash.org/wiki/Talk:GAAP>
>
> In addition, please remove the following line from the base wiki page (which
> appears five lines from the end):
>
> "* [[Upgrade from 1.8.9 to 1.8.10 and HBCI online banking support]]”
>
> I’m pretty sure no one is in need of this information at this time.
>
> David

Re: [GNC-dev] Delete WIki pages

GnuCash - Dev mailing list
Since you can delete pages, you probably get an infinitely larger paycheck than I do. ;)

Thanks.

David