[GNC-dev] Announcement: Rebuild of the GnuCash 3.5 Windows Bundle
We've fixed a couple of problems with the Windows AIO Bundle and uploaded a new one to the usual places. NOTE that this is not a new release of GnuCash; the functioning of the program itself is unchanged.
It fixes two problems, one serious, one not so much:
* Bug 797178 - 3.5 install-fq-mods.cmd requires ssleay32.dll, but it's no longer installed as part of GnuCash
* Update the Bugzilla URL for the Report a GnuCash Bug Start Menu item.
A few bugs listed as "known problems" in the GnuCash-3.5 release notes have been tested by their reporters and marked as resolved:
* Bug 795804 - Extremely slow save
* Bug 796880 - Menu Tooltips Interfere with All Dialogs
* Bug 796962 - File save hangs
* Bug 796976 - saving file with scheduled transaction hangs: copy of scheduled transactions missing in tmp file?
* Bug 797144 - Dates are erased when changing the language to de_DE
* Bug 797148 - Custom Count fields won't save
* Bug 797169 - GnuCash hangs loading XML file
The SHA256 Hash for the new Windows installer is
GnuCash is a free, open source accounting program released under the GNU General Public License (GPL) and available for GNU/Linux, *BSD, Solaris, Mac OSX, and Microsoft Windows. Programming on GnuCash began in 1997, and its first stable release was in 1998.