[GNC] cannot export invoice with my custom stylesheet and a return, (negative entry line item), but works with default stylesheet

[GNC] cannot export invoice with my custom stylesheet and a return, (negative entry line item), but works with default stylesheet

John Griessen-3
What could be wrong?  I've noticed that with 2.6.15  there are .go files for invoices instead of scheme files, and
I've forgotten where to change things, but they seem to have moved...

Some of the old .scm definitions seem to be working since the custom invoice still works part of the time...

Any hints appreciated.

I've tried moving to 3.2, but cannot compile it yet for debian.

Re: [GNC] cannot export invoice with my custom stylesheet and a return, (negative entry line item), but works with default stylesheet

John Ralls-2

> On Sep 7, 2018, at 7:53 AM, John Griessen <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> What could be wrong?  I've noticed that with 2.6.15  there are .go files for invoices instead of scheme files, and
> I've forgotten where to change things, but they seem to have moved...
>
> Some of the old .scm definitions seem to be working since the custom invoice still works part of the time...
>
> Any hints appreciated.
>
> I've tried moving to 3.2, but cannot compile it yet for debian.

The .go files are Guile byte-compiled files, a new behavior since Guile-2.0. Guile will automagically recompile the file if you change the .scm source. GnuCash ships the .scm files in share/gnucash/scm and the installed .go files in lib/gnucash/scm/2.0/ccache; if Guile recompiles something for you it will end up under ~/.cache/guile/ccache/2.0.

You should keep custom reports in your GNC_DOT_DIR, which for 2.6.x will be in $HOME/.gnucash (except on MacOS where it will be $HOME/Library/Application Support/Gnucash).