[GNC] can't print to paper since upgrade to version 3.2

[GNC] can't print to paper since upgrade to version 3.2

Chris Roy-Smith
Hi All.

I was running version 2.6. Printing offered a choice of printers. Linux
Mint updated GnuCash to version 3.2. Now I don't get a list of printers.
Only "lpr"and "file" is offered. Other programs still offer the normal
list of printers. I can still print to file, but that is awkward. How do
I print to paper now?

Thanks

Chris Roy-Smith