[GNC] XML data file load times

Rare Bear
I just upgraded from 3.3 to 3.4 and noticed a dramatic improvement in the
just my imagination?

D. West

Re: [GNC] XML data file load times

Geert Janssens-4
Op dinsdag 26 maart 2019 23:21:11 CET schreef Rare Bear:
> I just upgraded from 3.3 to 3.4 and noticed a dramatic improvement
in the
code or
> just my imagination?

There was at least one change in the 3.4 work that could potentially
improve load performance indeed. It looks like it did for you. Nice! :)

Liz

Re: [GNC] XML data file load times

Liz
On Tue, 26 Mar 2019 17:21:11 -0500
Rare Bear <[hidden email]> wrote:

> I just upgraded from 3.3 to 3.4 and noticed a dramatic improvement in
> the loading time of the XML datafile.  Was this an improvement in the
> code or just my imagination?

Mine is much faster on 3.4 as well

Liz