[GNC] Wiki about where custom reports are stored

[GNC] Wiki about where custom reports are stored

rmomxtx
Adrien,

I lost the link to the wiki about where the custom reports are stored. Would
you please send it again?

Thanks,

Roger

Re: [GNC] Wiki about where custom reports are stored

Adrien Monteleone-2
Roger,

https://wiki.gnucash.org/wiki/Configuration_Locations

It’s part of the thread labeled: Upgrade 2.6.18 to 3.5