[GNC] Updated to 3.1 - lost lots & report

[GNC] Updated to 3.1 - lost lots & report

Ethan Swint
Hi -

I just made the jump from 2.6 to 3.1, but I found that I lost all of my lot
info for stocks and my saved report configurations. My google-fu is not
good WRT scanning the list, so if any have encountered similar situation,
I'd be much obliged.

Thanks!

Re: [GNC] Updated to 3.1 - lost lots & report

Adrien Monteleone-2
If you are using one of the database backends there have been some issues with reading data on startup. Your data is probably still there, just not being read in and displayed. You may have discovered another case of this. (the previous case was business feature related)

Saved Report Configurations location moved, so you’ll have to copy them to the new location. Sorry I don’t have that info handy, but a list search should help.

On that note, open a Google search (not sure about other search engines) and use ‘site:lists.gnucash.org’ as a prefix for your search phrase to limit the search to that domain. (sans the quotes)