[GNC] Unwanted Rate Column on Credit Card Register ???

[GNC] Unwanted Rate Column on Credit Card Register ???

Dave H
For some reason I have a Rate column on the very right of just one of my
credit card register windows.  Can't figure out why it's there, how it got
there, how to get rid of it.  It always seems to just contain the value
1.0000 which I don't find very informative :-)

Any ideas on how to get rid of it, I've tried minimising it to nothing but
it comes back when I reset one on the other columns widths.

Thanks, DaveH

Re: [GNC] Unwanted Rate Column on Credit Card Register ???

Derek Atkins-3
It's always there on every register.  Normally it is only 1 pixel wide.  So
grab the right side of the header of the column and drag it to the left to
reduce it back to 1 pixel wide.  The description column will auto increase
to fill the space.  Double click on the balance header to get it to optimum
size.
Enjoy.

-derek
Sent using my mobile device. Please excuse any typos.
On March 15, 2019 6:24:40 PM Dave H <[hidden email]> wrote:

> For some reason I have a Rate column on the very right of just one of my
> credit card register windows.  Can't figure out why it's there, how it got
> there, how to get rid of it.  It always seems to just contain the value
> 1.0000 which I don't find very informative :-)
>
> Any ideas on how to get rid of it, I've tried minimising it to nothing but
> it comes back when I reset one on the other columns widths.
>
> Thanks, DaveH

Re: [GNC] Unwanted Rate Column on Credit Card Register ???

Dave H
Thanks Derek,  I knew out was something simple like that,  will give it
another shot when I get home later today.

Cheers DaveH