[GNC] Transfer Saved Report Configuration to Another Computer

[GNC] Transfer Saved Report Configuration to Another Computer

Patrick-3
Hello,

I noticed that if I save my GnuCash folder containing my .gnucash files and
move it to another machine, my saved report configurations don't get
transferred. Where are the report configurations saved, so that I can
transfer them also?

Regards,
Patrick

Re: [GNC] Transfer Saved Report Configuration to Another Computer

John Ralls-2

> On Jan 19, 2019, at 11:02 AM, Patrick <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> Hello,
>
> I noticed that if I save my GnuCash folder containing my .gnucash files and
> move it to another machine, my saved report configurations don't get
> transferred. Where are the report configurations saved, so that I can
> transfer them also?

https://wiki.gnucash.org/wiki/Configuration_Locations

Re: [GNC] Transfer Saved Report Configuration to Another Computer

Geert Janssens-4
Op zaterdag 19 januari 2019 23:50:10 CET schreef John Ralls:

> > On Jan 19, 2019, at 11:02 AM, Patrick <[hidden email]> wrote:
> >
> > Hello,
> >
> > I noticed that if I save my GnuCash folder containing my .gnucash files
> > and
> > move it to another machine, my saved report configurations don't get
> > transferred. Where are the report configurations saved, so that I can
> > transfer them also?
>
> https://wiki.gnucash.org/wiki/Configuration_Locations

And this page may be helpful as well:
https://wiki.gnucash.org/wiki/Backup

Re: [GNC] Transfer Saved Report Configuration to Another Computer

Patrick-3
Thank you, John and Geert, for this helpful information.

Regards,
Patrick