[GNC] Transaction matcher window blank when importing QFX

[GNC] Transaction matcher window blank when importing QFX

Bo Laurent
I'm brand new to gnucash, but it sure looks like I am encountering Bug
793461, though that was reported fixed.

GnuCash Version: 3.2
Build ID: 3.2+ (2018-06-24)
Finance::Quote: -

OSX High Sierra 10.13.5 (17F77)

I successfully imported data from two accounts at Redwood Credit Union
(checking and mortgage), but when trying to import my Visa credit card
account, I get the blank screen. Deleting all relevant entries for
that account in Tools/Import Map Editor did not help.

Suggestions for how to proceed, please?

Thanks,

Bo

Re: [GNC] Transaction matcher window blank when importing QFX

Bo Laurent
Whoops; never mind. I now see that the import was successful, but I didn't
notice that. I was apparently trying to re-import, and gnucash successfully
noticed that all the transactions had already been imported.

Bo