[GNC] The bank has sent balance information in its response. Do you want to import it?

[GNC] The bank has sent balance information in its response. Do you want to import it?

Tony Jones
Each time I invoke actions->online actions->get transactions I am
prompted "The bank has sent balance information in its response. Do
you want to import it?"

I always select YES but it never actually imports the current balance.
I have to manually invoke actions->online actions->get balance in
order to have the correct balance show up in the reconcile step.

Thanks