[GNC] Text alignment

Tony Vanson
Hi all,
Is it possible to left-align text in the Transfer columns of GnuCash 2.6.18
on Windows 10?
Thanks in advance.

--
*Tony Vanson*

*The older I get,*
*the better I was*

Re: [GNC] Text alignment

GT-I9070 H
Em qua, 8 de ago de 2018 às 02:44, Tony Vanson <[hidden email]>
escreveu:

> Hi all,
> Is it possible to left-align text in the Transfer columns of GnuCash 2.6.18
> on Windows 10?
> Thanks in advance.
>
> --
> *Tony Vanson*
>
> *The older I get,*
> *the better I was*

I do not know a solution by conventional methods, but maybe you'll find the
solution here in this thread:
http://gnucash.1415818.n4.nabble.com/GNC-Change-text-color-td4701864.html

Regards
GTI

Re: [GNC] Text alignment

Not without editing the code and building it yourself.

Text-align is not even listed as a changeable Gtk+3 property for CSS. So it can’t even just be given a class for styling. This is hard coded.

> On Aug 8, 2018, at 1:43 AM, Tony Vanson <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> Hi all,
> Is it possible to left-align text in the Transfer columns of GnuCash 2.6.18
> on Windows 10?
> Thanks in advance.
>
> --
> *Tony Vanson*
>
> *The older I get,*
> *the better I was*

Re: [GNC] Text alignment

Tony Vanson
Thanks all,
Looks like I'll just accept it as it is
Cheers

On Wed, Aug 8, 2018 at 10:45 PM Adrien Monteleone <
[hidden email]> wrote:

> Not without editing the code and building it yourself.
>
> Text-align is not even listed as a changeable Gtk+3 property for CSS. So
> it can’t even just be given a class for styling. This is hard coded.
>
> Regards,
> Adrien
>
> > On Aug 8, 2018, at 1:43 AM, Tony Vanson <[hidden email]> wrote:
> >
> > Hi all,
> > Is it possible to left-align text in the Transfer columns of GnuCash
> 2.6.18
> > on Windows 10?
> > Thanks in advance.
> >
> > --