[GNC] Switching between 2 bank accounts

Joanne Paradise
I just finished my 2018 year end reports for my personal bank account.  I
needed to add a 2nd bank account.  After creating the second account I
can’t for the life of me figure out how to get back to my personal bank
account.  Any suggestions out there?

Re: [GNC] Switching between 2 bank accounts

Stephen M. Butler
Switching in which way?  Are they not just two different accounts in your
chart of accounts?  You should be able to move funds between them as with
any other pair of accounts.

But, I presume you mean something else.

On Sun, Jan 27, 2019, 22:20 Joanne Paradise <[hidden email] wrote:

> I just finished my 2018 year end reports for my personal bank account.  I
> needed to add a 2nd bank account.  After creating the second account I
> can’t for the life of me figure out how to get back to my personal bank
> account.  Any suggestions out there?

Re: [GNC] Switching between 2 bank accounts

Colin Law
If you mean you have lost the Accounts tab that shows all the accounts
then do View > New Accounts Page

Colin