[GNC] Support for .IIF and .QFX formats for Data import

[GNC] Support for .IIF and .QFX formats for Data import

My Bank supports .IIF and .QFX formats for Data Import.
Your documentations do not show support of these (yet). I have tried the
ASCII CSV and I get errors during import.

Any plans for these .IIF or .QFX format support ?

Syed

Re: [GNC] Support for .IIF and .QFX formats for Data import

Derek Atkins-3
We do support QFX.  It is part of the OFX importer.

We do not support IIF or QXF.. Those are proprietary formats and we have no
immediate plans to attempt to reverse engineer them.

-derek
Sent using my mobile device. Please excuse any typos.
On April 10, 2019 5:42:39 AM syed huq via gnucash-user
<[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi,
> My Bank supports .IIF and .QFX formats for Data Import.
> Your documentations do not show support of these (yet). I have tried the
> ASCII CSV and I get errors during import.
>

> Any plans for these .IIF or .QFX format support ?
>

> Syed

Re: [GNC] Support for .IIF and .QFX formats for Data import

Kenneth Schneider
On 4/10/19 6:11 AM, Derek Atkins wrote:
> We do support QFX.  It is part of the OFX importer.
>
> We do not support IIF or QXF.. Those are proprietary formats and we have
> no immediate plans to attempt to reverse engineer them.
>
> -derek

Dazed and confused here.
One line says QFX is supported, the other states QFX is not supported.

Ken

On Wed, April 10, 2019 12:42 pm, Ken Schneider wrote:

> On 4/10/19 6:11 AM, Derek Atkins wrote:
>> We do support QFX.  It is part of the OFX importer.
>>
>> We do not support IIF or QXF.. Those are proprietary formats and we have
>> no immediate plans to attempt to reverse engineer them.
>>
>> -derek
>
> Dazed and confused here.
> One line says QFX is supported, the other states QFX is not supported.

Look more closely..  QFX is supported.  QXF is not.

> Ken

       Derek Atkins                 617-623-3745

Re: [GNC] Support for .IIF and .QFX formats for Data import

Kenneth Schneider
Gets me every time. 😁

Ken Schneider