[GNC] Struggling with Quicken import

12

Re: [GNC] Struggling with Quicken import

dmacklewis
Well actually I'm not on either a tablet or laptop. I am posting to the list
through Nabble? on an Imac using the Firefox browser. No email client. The
upper right corner of each message has a Reply and More link. The More gives
options of Reply to author, Print post or Permalink. See the following
screenshot.
<http://gnucash.1415818.n4.nabble.com/file/t378527/Gnucash.jpeg>

Re: [GNC] Struggling with Quicken import

Derek Atkins-3

dmacklewis <[hidden email]> writes:

> Derek Atkins-3 wrote
>
> Pardon me for being thick headed, but I can find no place where there is an
> option to Reply-To-List or Reply-All. How to do that?

As you use Nabble, you have a different interface.  I honestly don't
know what Nabble does, but I SUSPECT the default is "reply-to-list."  But
I honestly don't know for sure; Nabble is a 3rd party service.

       Derek Atkins                 617-623-3745

Re: [GNC] Struggling with Quicken import

dmacklewis
Ok, I think I've got it. I had subscribed to both the Gnucash list and
Nabble but was using just Nabble.. My bad. I haven't used a mailing list
since the 80's and am a little rusty. I'll be better, I'll be better just
as soon as I am able.