[GNC] Saved reports have all dissapeared since upgrade to V3

[GNC] Saved reports have all dissapeared since upgrade to V3

petergardner
Hi all

As subject line all of my save reports have gone since I upgraded from V2 to
V3.

Any help?

Peter

---

Re: [GNC] Saved reports have all dissapeared since upgrade to V3

GnuCash - User mailing list
https://wiki.gnucash.org/wiki/Configuration_Locations#In_GNC_DATA_HOME